- Developer: Arc System Works
- Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
- Release Date: January 13, 2018
- Platforms: Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch
Dragon Ball FighterZ PC Game is an action role-playing game and one of the most entertaining games in an Open World. This game is released for different well-known platforms like PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, Xbox Series, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 2, Arcade game, Arcade video game PlayStation, and PlayStation 3.
You can play this Dragon Ball FighterZ fantastic game with dual-mode gameplay. There are tons of game-downloading websites that offer these games but do not have a working link, here you can get a 100% working link with one click.
Also See: Tekken 5 PC Game Download
Dragon Ball FighterZ PC Game Screenshots
Dragon Ball FighterZ PC System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/8
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 650 Ti
- Storage: 1 GB of available space
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660
- Storage: 1GB of available space
- DirectX: Version 11
Features of Dragon Ball FighterZ Game:
- High-Quality Graphics
- Best Soundtracks
- User-Friendly Interface
- The ranking system in both its arcade mode
- Allows players to train and master more
- Arc System Works
- Game free to play
- Shenron System
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Dragon Ball FighterZ” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open “RED” >> “Binaries” >> “Win64” folder, double click on “RED-Win64-Shipping” to play the game. Done!